Good Tool - MVC Razor Support

May 2, 2013 at 9:59 AM
Hi Guys,

This is a great tool.

I would be willing to pay for it if you included MVC Razor support to extract strings from .cshtml files.

I see that is on your road map - how far is it?

Thanks!!
Coordinator
May 2, 2013 at 10:08 AM
Hi antons55,

thank you for you appreciation.
I will have to pause in developing this project from May to July - the Razor support could appear maybe in August. I understand it is not the answer you probably hoped for, but I am a college student and as such I have some less entertaining duties :-).
Btw, there will soon be a new release containing some bug fixes, so make sure you download it. Oh - and thanks for the review :-)
Nov 27, 2013 at 11:49 AM
Has there been any progress on the MVC support for this? It would be such a good feature!

Thanks,

J
Coordinator
Nov 27, 2013 at 12:53 PM
Hi jamesaw22,

sorry, I don't see this feature appearing in any near future. I'm extremely busy these days and I have projects planned for another year and a half. But you're welcome to download the source of this project and code the feature yourself. If it works, it could be published as a new release.

cre8or
Jan 30, 2014 at 9:05 AM
+1.
I created an issue for this. Hopefully someone will take a stab at implementing this. I might even try myself, if I can find the time.
Jun 18, 2014 at 2:08 PM
Here's another vote for .cshtml/razor support. I still use this product over a year later, so your development efforts are highly appreciated. - Derreck